Probably a year ago, a couple of writer friends told me I NEEDED to have my own blog. Obviously, I took them seriously...just not too seriously, or I would have created this last year.
The thing is, I know I have a lot to say. I'm just not entirely sure anyone else wants to hear it. Regardless of that, here I am with my very own blog, and I'll do my best to make regular posts from now on.
The title of MY blog is One word at a time. That's important to me, because words are of the utmost importance to me. And, not just words, but the ability to use them to clearly state whatever message I am trying to share.
I write for a living. I ghostwrite and do freelance work, and over the course of the past year I've also been editing. I didn't advertise myself as an editor, all the work I've received has been by referral. Editing has made me more critical, and as a result, a better writer.
This year has been successful.
Three books I worked on will be published within the year, and I'll post links to those when they near their release date.
A work in progress that I started quite a while back is falling into place and I'm making steady progress towards completing it.
Perhaps the biggest news of all is that a book I co-authored will be released July 18. Red Storm Regime is Science Fiction and the first in a series of five books. We've already started work on two of the sequels.
No comments:
Post a Comment